Sunday, February 8, 2009

Heaven On Earth....

The greatest thing ever happened to me on Saturday night.  Greg and I had spent the day shopping and looking around and eating at Texas Roadhouse in Idaho Falls.  It was a really great day!  We were rolling our stuffed selves out of Texas Roadhouse and walking across the street to his car when I looked up and saw the most beautiful think I have ever seen.  A sign that read.......


COMING SOON

I ALMOST DIED.  I proceeded to embarrass Greg by pointing, hyperventilating, saying "Look, look, look!" and I even let out a little scream.  He just laughed at me and I let go of his hand and ran over to see the building/sign.  Seriously people.  Read this post if you don't know how obsessed I am with Cafe Rio pork salads.  It's an addiction.  This news has made my life.  If things go the way that I want them to this little piece of heaven will open in April (however I won't complain if it opens tomorrow!), just in time for me to have to drive to Idaho Falls 3 times a week for my internship--AT DINNER TIME!  As well as when I will be in Rexburg alone, without Greg.  I'm gonna need some Cafe Rio to comfort me.  Does life get any better than this?  I submit that it cannot.

2 comments:

The Gould Family said...

I can't wait to try it!! Seriously we'll have to go as soon as it opens!! And hey, when are you going to come over and bring greg with you???? huh???? i'm getting impatient here! ;0)

Moon Fogg said...

ugh. gross.