On Friday night we left Rexburg to spend the weekend with my family in Salt Lake City. Before we could go Greg had to take a huge test. So while he was doing that I tried to make heart shaped sugar cookies with pink frosting and pink and red sprinkles. I don't know what the deal was but for some reason they just did not turn out. The dough stuck like crazy to the counter so I couldn't pick it up after I'd used the cookie cutter to make a heart shape. It was so frusterating! I've made them before so I didn't know what the problem was. I tried my best and got a few good ones out but then they expanded funny in the oven and weren't very cute and were very flat. Greg ate a couple on the way down and said they were good (I think he's lying!) but I didn't take any pictures because it was just embarassing. Oh well...its the thought that counts!!
Coming Soon: (Right after I take my insanely hard Research Methods exam...I'm sooo nervous!)
Pictures of our fun weekend in Salt Lake City and Valentines Day!

1 comments:
I love all the fun things you did for Greg. Very creative, and romantic. Sounds like your mom loved spending time with Greg and getting to know him better.
Post a Comment