Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day Five!

I had a little help with today's surprise. My boss at work, Suanne, makes these darling candy bar boquets for all different holidays and birthdays. She was telling me about them one day and I thought it would be really fun to get one for Greg! So Suanne helped me make one, well she showed me how but basically did it herself. It turned out so so great! Isn't she talented? I had wanted to put it in his car but I don't have a key and forgot to steal his spare one from his desk on Tuesday. He had a ton of homework last night so the only time he was going to be out of his apartment was when he was at my house. So I gave his room key to my roommate Adri and showed her where to find his car key. She snuck into his apartment while he was with me and got it! This morning I went and put this in his car. He was impressed!


3 comments:

Julie said...

He is just learning how sneaky you can be! So cute. I bet he loved it! Can't wait to see you both!!!

Grandma Joan said...

Boy Jenn you have done a great job with great treats for that special guy.

The Evans Family said...

What happened to days 6 & 7??? Get busy!