Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh, It Is Love

I am in love. With a Costa Vida Pork Salad. It is quite possibly the greatest thing I have ever tasted in my entire life. From May to September we were together at least once a week--usually more. Anytime I was hungry the Costa Vida Pork Salad was there for me. When nothing else sounded good, it did. I can't even explain how wonderful this is. With the soft tortilla with cheese melted on top, to die for pork, a tiny bit of rice and black beans, lettuce, cheese, guacamole, and a little bit of chips sprinkled on top, all in a wonderful tin bowl/plate thingy. All of this goodness smothered with an amazing green dressing whose name I don't even know. That is what happiness tastes like!
We have been separated for the past 3 1/2 weeks. It was the last thing I ate when I left Utah and I almost cried when I finished it. But today, we will be reunited at last. I cannot even wait! My mouth is watering.......



4 comments:

Julie said...

You make me laugh! And, I have never had my Costa Vida salad look that big!!!!

Kendra said...

yet again I am laughing my head off!

Grandma Joan said...

Jenn when I seen the heading I thought WOW but then realized you were talking about a stupid salad. There are better things! Thanks for coming down this week-end and bring Greg. He is awesome and was a great Help. Thanks Greg!

Kara said...

So I am totally going to Costa Vida this week to try this haha! Sounds so good!