*I wanted a picture like all the kids!Today was the first day of school for the semester! I was actually really really nervous to start today because this is the first semester in over a year that I haven't done preschool stuff. During the last year and a half I always knew exactly where my classes were, who would be in them, who would teach them, and what to expect. I already knew I'd love them.
Today I had to go to big girl classes and not know my teachers or where the buildings were and not know anyone. It was scary!
I got to start out the day with Child Development which was sooo nice! It was in my building, the Clarke, with a teacher I already know and love and with girls I know from preschool. Brother Godfrey gave us an assignment to go to a playground and analyze the equipment....just what I needed to make me feel better about the rest of my scary classes!
Then I went to my business class. I was so nervous, I was shaking! I walk in and there are like 6 girls and 40 guys....total opposite of what I'm used to. I was one of 2 girls not in some kind of business related major. But I was the only one who had read any of the business books he talked about. My teacher (who invented Funfetti Cake, how cool is that? I went up and personally thanked him after class!) was impressed with me and I think he likes me. Thanks dad!! I even sat by a couple of guys who talked to me! LOL I actually think I'll really like that class even though it scares me.
Next I went to Agronomy. Just shoot me now. I'm probably going to drop that class and I couldn't be happier. The study of plants and soil? What was I thinking!?!?!?!
Last I had New Testament with Brother Palmer, the most amazing teacher! I am soooo excited for his class because I know I'll learn a lot.
I am really excited for this semester. I have felt so good about it for the past 2 months or so and I'm so happy it is finally here!!
Posts to look for in the next few days:
-Blondes Have More Fun--My new haircut and color
-Moving In!--Pictures of my cute new apartment
-Reunited And It Feels So Good!--Pictures of my fabulous roommates!!
-8 Simple Rules for Dating Me or Anyone I Love--Self explanatory--I've been working on this one for awhile and I LOVE it!!
-About A Boy. Maybe.

7 comments:
Dad knew all that dinner table talk and bribary to read those books would eventually pay off! I am glad you traded in your 4 year olds for some older men in your classes! You look gorgeous! Have fun!
ahhh Jenn you're so cute. and YES I want the "About a Boy" post. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase?
Jenn, Love ya. You always make me laugh. What were you thinking with the soil class? I could have told you to drop that one like a hot potato!! better yet never sign up for it. Love the school picture, you should have held up your fingers so we would know what grade you are in. LOL
WHY HAVE WE STILL NOT SEEN EACH OTHER?!
WOW Jenn I love the new look You are always cute but I do like the blonde look. WE miss you here. Lets here more about the boys or boy!!! You do look awesome.... Love Ya Grama Joan
I need to still post our first day of school pics. You look great and next time you sign up for a class you can't even really pronounce...call me first!!!
Love Ya & MISS you!
Kristi & the Girls!
Plants and soil???? What the heck jenni??? You don't like dirt! Haha! I love you! And I love your blog!
Post a Comment