About 2 weeks ago my aunt Shannon and cousin Emily convinced me that it would be fun to color my hair a little bit lighter. They thought it would be cute and I trust their opinion and hate my hair too dark now so I went for it! Trudie cut and colored my hair a week ago, the day I left for Rexburg. She always does a good job, I love her! I am trying to grow my hair out so I hate the cut right now but it will be awesome when its long! Anyone have any tricks to get your hair to grow longer? Right now I am taking prenatal vitamins....I hear that works! haha


4 comments:
Love it! YOU Look FABULOUS!!! Skinny skinny!
You are so cute!! And I was gonna say when you were here today, you are so skinny! You look great!
Jenn, You look awesome! I love the hair and rock'en bod! Your a hottie!!!!!!
Those BYI guys better watch out! Lookin' GOOD!
Post a Comment