Monday, September 22, 2008

About A Boy....

And now for the post you've all been waiting for................................



I am dating someone. His name is Greg Hall and I met him about a year and a half ago when he was roommates with one of my good friends from home, Colby, who is on a mission in Latvia. My roommates and I would hang out with Colby and his roommates (including Greg) sometimes. It was fun but we were never really interested in each other.
After that semester ended I didn't see Greg again until the beginning of this semester. But every couple of months he would randomly text me. We would end up talking for a few weeks but he would always make me really, really mad about something or other so I would stop talking to him. Then a few weeks later he'd text me again and I'd want to talk to him. It was always weird how mad he could make me but I always wanted to talk again. Anyway, we hadn't talked all summer when at the end of July he texted asking if we were still friends. I seriously almost didn't answer him! But I did and we talked every day since.
We started out talking in order to "help" each other. Greg was a little wild and wanted to settle down and start dating "nice" girls. I wanted to be more confident and brave and experience more. So we were going to help each other. We talked about all kinds of thing all the time and it was great. It kind of slowly morphed into "what if we dated?" and we decided to hang out when we got back to Rexburg and see what happened. I was sooooo nervous for Greg to come over the first night I got back! But I apparently did okay because I've been with him almost every single day since and it has been so much fun.
Greg is 25, from Arizona, and a Psychology major. He is going to graduate in April and then wants to move (probably to Texas) to go to grad school to get his masters and docterate. He wants to be a clinical psychologist. He is the oldest and has 1 younger brother (who is older than me, weird!) and a younger sister. I like him a lot and I have had so much fun dating him this semester. It has been a really great experience for us and we have both learned a lot from each other. I think we balance each other out really well. I am really happy right now and excited to see what happens with us!

So there you have it! :)

6 comments:

The Evans Family said...

WOW! What a post! GOOD LUCK! Are you coming down this weekend?

Aunt Kristi

Kat said...

ahhhhhh...I like it. Thanks.

Grandma Joan said...

Oh my goodness!! I thought I saw a extra twinkle in your eyes with the new pictures. Good luck and I hope we get to meet him soon. Hw looks tall and cute!!!Love Ya Grama Joan

The Gould Family said...

I've been wondering....

woo hoo!! When do I get to meet him?? Hey if you ever want to see how he is with kids or a little baby, bring him on over for the test! haha... (hopefully he doesn't read this comment and get freaked out! lol.)

Glad you're happy and having fun w/ Greg! I hope it continues to go well! ;0)

Anonymous said...

Hm-m-m-m-m?!

Does he want to come and help Papa Dean do claims work? Or stack dead wood at Jenn's Glen?

LC said...

hi Jenn! sounds like you have a super awesome man! and he looks CUTE!

i hope you're doing fab!

love leslie