Yesterday Greg took me to Yellowstone National Park. I had never been there before and it is only and hour and a half or so away from Rexburg so we went up there for the day. It was sooooooo much fun!!

It poured the whole drive there and then when we pulled up to the first geyser we wanted to walk around he got out his umbrella, we walked about 15 feet and it completely stopped! It was perfect timing. This is us at the first place we stopped

Then we drove over to Old Faithful and it started pouring as we drove. We went in the lodge to go to the bathroom, came out and it was sunny again! We waited for about 40 minutes to see it erupt--we must have missed the one right before it. I was pretty impressed with the whole thing! We sat next to 2 funny old ladies who talked to us about "bonding" and took our picture. This is us in front of Old Faithful

There was no one to take our picture together so I just posed by the sign. Greg wouldn't let me take his picture! haha

Then we went down this random side road and found a cute little forest and picnic tables and stuff. We found this fox (my mom things its a coyote but whatever) that was so cute! We named him Phineas and wanted to take him home with us.

I went to Montana for the first time! I have never been there and I want to go to every state so it was very exciting! Greg thought I was silly but he took my picture anyway.

It was a really fun weekend and we had a great time together. I'm so glad I got to see Yellowstone!

4 comments:
Looks like fun! I love Yellowstone! Did you see any buffalo? That is the only animal we ever see when we go there. Thanks for making good on your promise (and a day early too!). Not Bad!
Aunt Kristi
What a fun week-end!! Very cute pictures, THANKS
I could enlarge one. Very Nice Jenn!!!
He's cute...veeerrrrry cute :)
wow, that fox blends in pretty well, i wouldn't have noticed it if you didn't point it out! I would have been so scared!
Post a Comment