Sunday, October 5, 2008

Roommate Fun!

Last Sunday Megan, Adri, Kenzie, and I were a little bit rebellious!  I was going to return a movie at Redbox before 9 so they wouldn't charge me again and Adri wanted ice cream.  Kenz said "Let's go to Dairy Queen" and Adri walked into the bathroom and asked Megan if she wanted to go to DQ.  Without a second of hesitation Meg goes "Yeah, let's go!" So we randomly just went to dairy queen!  It was so much fun--we rocked out to Journey on the way there and in the drive through line.  We haven't gotten to spend a ton of time together this semester because Megan and I both have boyfriends and Adri is dating a guy who lives in Twin Falls so she is there a lot.  So even though it was Sunday and my ice cream was disgusting  it was really great for us to get to be a little crazy together.  I love these girls!!!

Singing Don't Stop Believin'
In the drive thru with their yummy blizzards and my nasty sugar free junk.


They had shorts on and when they pulled them up it looked like they didn't have pants.  We thought it was hilarious at the time.  Blame the sugar!

4 comments:

Julie said...

IT is easier just to give up ice cream!

Grandma Joan said...

you are crazy fun!!! By the way, Greg looks cute frosting cookies...I am sure you learned that from me Ha Ha

Anonymous said...

I didn't think anything was open in Rexburg on Sunday. By the way.....I like Journey too, but rocking out and Journey in the same sentence, hmmmmmm, we need to talk.

Uncle Rog

Whitney said...

This made me cry..... because I MISS YOU ALL SO STINKIN MUCH!!!!!