Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baby Fix

Last week my friend Molly and I also got to babysit our friend Ashley's darling kids. We had to do some kind of service involving spending time with children for our child development class so we decided to play with these cute kids and count it as homework! It was so fun! It also gave me my baby/preschooler fix for a little while.  I miss doing this every day!  Thanks for letting us play, Ashley!


Jackson loved getting pushed around the kitchen in this little box
Me and Ryley
And they both loved playing airplane!

Molly made a pretty good pony too!  I think Ryley said her name was Rainbow Star....Ashley is that even a pony name? haha
Jackson is such a good big brother to baby Tate!  He kept wanting to hold him all by himself.

4 comments:

The Gould Family said...

Wow, this startled me when i got on your page! I thought I was on the wrong blog! lol. I love that you like my children so much! And they love you and molli too!!

The Gould Family said...

oh and i read mrs. dub's blog too! too funny! (and of course you know i read the r house!)

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! I had so much fun that night! Those kids are so cute!

emily said...

ahh! im so jealous you got to play with them! i get to see them in 10 days! can't wait!