Thursday, October 2, 2008

Complaining....

Being sick is no fun. I am exhausted, I am starving, nothing tastes good, nothing tastes at all. I hate coughing, I hate being stuffed up, I hate that my ears won't pop. I just want to stay in my bed all day long but I can't. There is too much to do. My boss is out sick so I have to work. I have a business test to study for and take, a research paper summary to write, a project to work on, scriptures to read, and a room and bathroom to clean for chean checks. Greg is going to Idaho Falls today and we were going to spend the day together and go to dinner and stuff. I want to go sooo bad but I know I probably shouldn't. This stinks.

1 comments:

Grandma Joan said...

Ohhhh, I'm sorry you feel so lousy..however my bet is you went with Greg to Idaho Falls....if not you are SICK and better get to the doctor....Hope you feel better soon. e are planning on seeing you fri.
Love You