Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Old News....

I tried to post this a few weeks ago but blogger wouldn't let me upload pictures.  I forgot about it till now but I still wanted to post it!

I took Greg to Utah with me a couple of weekends ago and he got to meet a lot of my family. I went for Kellie's bridal shower in Provo. While I was there he stayed home at my grandparent's house. He was supposed to stay downstairs and study for his geology test but instead he ended up helping my uncles rip out grama's entire kitchen!  


I think they appreciated his help and I actually think he had fun and enjoyed it.  And I am pretty sure everyone liked him.......

On Saturday night we went downtown and walked around Temple Square and all of the stuff there.  I just love that place!  We went into the Tabernacle and the visitor's center and the Family History Library.  Greg's mom loves genealogy and actually teaches a college class on it in Arizona so she was impressed!  And then we went to Costa Vida!  I love this picture....





3 comments:

The Gould Family said...

cute pic! the temple looks really cool in the background!

The Evans Family said...

Nah...we didn't like him! BUT we did appreciate the help! JUST KIDDING! We thought he was a GREAT guy and love seeing the sparkle in YOU!'

Aunt Kristi

Julie said...

Great....impressing his mom! He impressed your mom by tackling the kitchen project! Can't wait to meet him!