Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference Weekend and Halloween Cookies

Greg and I tried to be creative and think of something fun to do this weekend.  On Friday we cooked dinner (chicken enchiladas) and hung out at my aparment.  Then on Saturday he made me french toast (he says its the only thing he can cook!) and we watched conference together.  While he was at priesthood session I went and got stuff to make and decorated pumpkin shaped sugar cookies.  We messed up a little but it was actually really fun!  We had a really good weekend just hanging out and watching conference.  Except I got him sick!  Today we stayed in our pajamas and I brought him soup and medicine.  I feel so bad!! All of my roommates went to conference this weekend so there was no one home to take pictures of us together.  Sorry!!

Greg took his job very seriously.....
They started out in perfect little pumpkin shapes........
But we put them too close together on the pan and our first batch came out like this!
Luckily we fixed the problem and the rest turned out great.  Here are some of the best looking ones after being decorated....

4 comments:

Julie said...

Awww....cute. You little teacher you! You will be a great mom....unless you burn your self out on Greg and your roommies! Haha

The Evans Family said...

Too Funny! Any time you want to practice making cookies, my girls will help! There mom HATES the mess!

Alexis Hale said...

Aww, fun!
Hey! I just tagged you on my blog!
http://alexispomeroy.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagged.html

Kara said...

Haha you Suzy Homemaker you! I love it! I made pumkin flavored chocolate chip cookies! Miss ya!