Things were less eventful than we thought but we had a fun Halloween this year! We planned on staying home and passing out candy to the kids in our neighborhood and watching scary movies. At the last minute (11 last night) Greg found this silly hat and the tattoo sleeves and decided we should dress up. (I'd been saying we should all week but he wasn't into it till then. I didn't realize I just had to find him this hat and he'd be all over it! ha!)
So we threw together our costumes last night. Greg wasn't really anything, just a mixture of all the stuff he saw (that was on sale) and wanted at Walmart and Walgreens....this is what he came up with. We called him a gangster goblin.
Oh, I was a witch.
Oh man. I'm a lucky girl to get to see this every day!! :)
I know the sexy mustache is distracting but be sure you notice the nose ring.
We also ate a Jack-O-Lantern pizza last night...cute!!
This is our huge bowl of candy. We expected a lot of trick or treaters. We got lots of candy, dressed up, and even made a sign that said, "Don't forget to ring our doorbell...we have candy too!" for our door since we live in the basement and the main door to the house isn't ours. We left the porch light on and were all ready for kids to come. We were disappointed. Only two groups of kids rang our doorbell plus the people we rent from who live upstairs came with their little boy. Oh well.......
We ended our night with my families traditional Halloween Chili. In pumpkin shaped bread bowls like last year. We also made and decorated pumpkin shaped sugar cookies again. But I didn't get pictures this time. It was basically a repeat of this
These are our little decorations. I didn't realize it was blurry till now...sorry!
We love this little guy!
Oh we had Halloween towels too!

1 comments:
i laughed so hard when i saw the pictures of greg. it was painful, because i'm sick and can't really breathe in the first place, but i laughed none-the-less.
Post a Comment