Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Bathroom

Just a couple of pictures of our bathroom....

Looking in the door
Luckily, since the vanity is small, we rarely have to get ready at exactly the same time since most mornings I sleep while Greg gets ready, take him to class in my jammies, and then come home and get ready for the day. Someday I will be insanely grateful for double sinks!
We've gotten a new clock since I took pictures since this one stopped working. I thought it was ugly anyway. Our new one is cuter!
I am also going to learn to digital scrapbook so that I can make something cute to go in those 2 white frames on the wall. I better do it quick because right now its pictures of me and my cousins and my friends and I in Hawaii. Greg says he feels like a teenage girl every time he walks in!! LOL

We just finished decorating our bedroom last week so that will be next!!!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Jenn so cute! I think i said this before, but so much cuter than our house was when we were frist married. You got style girl!!!

Julie said...

What? DId I see an electric razor on the bathroom sink???? I recognize it cause dad has one just like it and I love it cause it doesn't get black stuff all over the sink when you clean it! But I am shocked! Greg was an old fashioned brush and razor guy!
Cute, cute apartment!
And hint, hint on the pictures. I know! I am just busy!!!

LC said...

love your whole lil house! it's so cute! and all your halloween decorations were awesome!