I've mentioned before that Greg always seems to know what I'm thinking and feeling and I can't hide anything from him. I also said that he's gotten better since he's been learning all about facial expressions. Now I'm convinced he can read my mind....we had this conversation yesterday after I reminded him that my birthday is in 6 weeks:
Greg: I know what you want for your birthday.
Me: How?
Greg: I had an epiphany.
Me: So what do I want?
Greg: Not telling.
Me: A hug. Clothes. A big screen TV. (I kept listing bigger and better things but I wasn't right. So I kept watching Law and Order Special Victims Unit)
A few minutes later I remembered a conversation we had when I started my new job
Me: An external monitor for my computer.
Greg: Took you long enough!
Me: I dono, I don't really NEED one and its expensive. If someone said, "Here, have this external monitor" I'd take it but I don't think we should buy one for me if I don't need it".
I kept thinking about it for a minute. Silently.
At the exact moment that I was thinking, "I'd rather have a pair of really great boots than an external monitor" Greg goes: "You'd rather have some boots?"
No joke. Exactly the same moment.
He also likes to bite.
And he always feels cold.
Edward??

3 comments:
He likes to bite? TMI
I was thinking the same...TMI!!!
lol. too funny!!!
Post a Comment