This weekend I flew to Utah to go to one of my closest friends wedding. Leslie and I met when we were roommates on Heritage Tours. And we stayed good friends and got to be roommates again last semester at school. She met Jake in January and they got engaged in April and married in the Salt Lake Temple yesterday. It was a lot of fun to watch Leslie and Jake get to know each other and see their relationship progress last semester. I even got to go ring shopping with Leslie and then take Jake to find the right one! I love these guys so much and I am so happy that I could come out here for their wedding. Some of our other roommates and friends came too and it was really fun to be together again. It was a wonderful day, Leslie looked stunning, and they were so happy!









2 comments:
you look so gorgeous. i love your dress!
You failed to mention that although she now has Jake for eternity... she's doomed to fish in Alaska as well. I love that Leslie.
Post a Comment