I got one!!!!! Friday night Kristi, Grama, Jessica, McKenna and I went to Barnes and Nobel for the midnight release of the fourth book in Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series:
Breaking Dawn
This has basically been all I thought about for the past several weeks so I was sooo excited!! When we got there we got free stickers and a wristband with my number on it.

The bookstore was an absolute madhouse. People were dressed up in formal dresses in hopes of a wedding for Bella and Edward, they had their faces painted pale like vampires, and tons had darling home made shirts. My two favorites were one that said "Bite Me" on the front, and another that had a Diet Coke can on the front that said "I need a Cold One" (a vampire....get it?) and the coke can said "Diet Cullen". I wanted one!! I was actually disappointed in the bookstore for not having a countdown to midnight. They just sort of started selling the books--VERY slowly. I was in group 30 and by almost 1 AM they were only on group 6 or 7. It was gonna be a loooooong night! We called the grocery store by Kristi's house to see if they had any left. They said they had 9 and that there weren't any lines of people left waiting. So we raced over there to get one. Kristi and I ran into the store and ended up grabbing the last copy! I got sooo lucky!! Look how happy I am!!
So despite being absolutely exhausted from EFY (pictures to be posted soon!) I stayed up till about 3AM reading. I finished it on Monday afternoon (I would have been MUCH faster but I had a lot of distractions and cute kids to play with!!) and just loved it. I was happy with the direction the story took and with the ending. I am sad that I no longer have anything to look forward to or anything to read! Anyone have any book suggestions??



3 comments:
Glad you were able to get a copy! how crazy to think what time they finally would have gotten around to your group at the bookstore!!
I'm glad you liked the book, I can't wait to read it myself... I'm waiting till after the baby is born though! I'll probably start reading in the hospital even! lol.
Have you read The Other Boleyn Girl? It's by Phillipa Gregory...she has a few books that are great!
Hey Jenn! I feel completely out of it because, um... I haven't even finished New Moon. But that is my goal so I can get caught up with pretty much every female vampire-lover like yourself :)
Post a Comment