I need help!! I had a copy of Breaking Dawn reserved at the Tattered Cover here in Highlands Ranch so that I could go get it and go to the midnight release party on August 2nd. I was soooooo excited for it! I have been looking forward to this day for a whole year! There are only 17 days left!! Now that I am moving to Utah I had to cancel that order so now I need to figure out where I can find a party/reserve a book there. Grama, Aunt Kristi, anyone....do you know? If someone will go with me I am totally going to the release party, if I can find one... its August 2nd, if you want to go with me! But if not I'll just buy the book the next day--parties are no fun alone! But mostly, I just need this book ASAP....any suggestions on how to make that happen?
PS-She changed the cover from when I last posted about it....apparently that one was not official! But this one is. I just can't wait!!!
8 years ago

2 comments:
barnes and noble in your area should be having one... at least i know they are in other locations!
YES! The Barnes & Noble in Sandy is having a party! I think they are doing a formal affair for the wedding. You can probably get on line and find out.
Kristi
Post a Comment