Today is one of my best friends birthday. Whitney is 20!! Here are a few things I love about my Whitney:
1. I love Whitney for helping to throw me the BEST birthday part ever last year
2. I love Whitney's model pose in every single picture of her

3. I love Whitney for staying in Hawaii all summer so that I could see her
4. I love Whitney for dating supermodels but more for being a supermodel

5. I love Whitney for getting me to do brave things
6. I love Whitney for going first! hehe
I love Whitney for writing silly poems with me. I love her for chatting with me on g-mail while I am at work all day and for making tons and tons of rice pilaf for Meg and I to eat. I love Whitney for still wanting to be my friend even after I thought she didn't exist. I love Whitney for being one of the funniest people I know. I really love that we can share shoes! I love her for not wearing Chacos. I love her for buying pumpkin cookies and for answering the phone almost every time I call and for calling me right back when she doesn't answer. I love her for having a birthday today so that we can all celebrate and see fireworks. I especially love her for coming back to Rexburg in the fall even though she doesn't really want to! :)
I even love Whitney when she convinces me not to go to class and when she doesn't go shark diving with us. I love her even when she asks annoying questions during my preschool lessons. I even love her when she stalks me. haha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHIT! I LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO LIVE WITH YOU!!

4 comments:
Jenni!!! Thank you so much! You made my day!! I love you and I can't wait to live with you..... I just wish we were in Hawaii while doing so! hehe! I love you!!!
She's cute Jen, but she's not the new friend I was thinking about!!!!
Kristi
OOPS! Posted it twice and had to take one off!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHITNEY!
Kristi
Post a Comment