Last week I started going to CorePower Yoga. It is super intense and hard but really fun. It is basically regular yoga except it is in a room that is a bazillion degrees. Ok, well its like 85 degrees but still, cram 20 people into a room that hot while you work out and you will most likely sweat the equivalent of your body weight! Gross, I know but it feels good! The classes are great, I really like the instructors and the atmosphere. Its fun to be able to do things like stretches and balancing and things and still get your heart rate up and feel like you have worked out. It is also nice because each class is so different. It isn't like running on the treadmill every day, the same thing over and over. I love that I don't get bored! When I first went I didn't think it would be THAT hard. But I came home after that first class and I could barely get out of bed the next morning! It was all I could do to go back to class the next day but I am so glad I did. I haven't been as sore since that first day which has been nice. It has been a great daily workout so far and I am really excited to continue! I would recommend it to everyone! Kendra you could probably just drag a yoga mat to your backyard and it would be just like my heated room! haha
8 years ago

1 comments:
Jenn, I am one of those people that likes to make fun of yoga, because deep down I really fear that it would kick my butt!! Good for you. Get a rocken' hard bod!
Post a Comment