WE'RE GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its official...I am going to the Jonas Brothers concert! Since no on volunteered to send their daughter to Denver to spend the weekend with these adorable boys and I, I had to enlist my sister. So Ali and are going to the concert together. We will probably be the only people over age 16 who are not moms in the crowd but we will also be the most fun and the biggest fans! I can't wait! I also loved these boys in the newest Disney Channel Original Movie.......

I thought it was a perfect amount of music, love, fun, and cheese for a DCOM. Loved it! Except the main girl's mouth and smile bugged me. Its too big! But oh well, thats not really the focus of the movie!
And now for your viewing pleasure, their newest music video. Yummy!!

3 comments:
I am laughing at you right now! I think that rocks that you are going. Call and tell Jagen about it! She would love to hear. I finally got her to admit that she thinks they are "HOT".
I knew you two were pre-teen girls!!! I know you will be the ones who have the most fun....Missed you at Nataly dance recital..Brad did ok but not as excited as you would of been!!
My girls want to go...BUT I can't get them there! Even Jessica thinks they are HOT!
Kristi
Post a Comment