Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What I'm Reading Now

**UPDATE**
If you have not read this book yet....READ IT.  It is AMAZING.  This woman is so insanely talented I can't even stand it.  I couldn't put it down.  

I love to read. I think I have always loved it. I used to get grounded from reading when I was a kid! What kind of a parent does that?!?! But I would read when I was supposed to be getting ready for school and when I was at school which I guess was not ok. I am always in the middle of a book. There are several books I have and will continue to read over and over again. If a book is good enough and captures my interest (ex. Harry Potter or a cheesy Mormon romance novel that is everything my real life isn't) I can finish it in a matter of hours. My roommates (especially Megan) hate it when I read. When I am in the middle of something I get like my mom does when she is on the computer: I zone out and don't pay attention to anyone around me while nodding or muttering "uh huh" to anyone who tries to talk to me. Megan hates it when I don't pay attention to her. Good thing she doesn't read this blog so she can't defend herself!! haha Anyway, I bought a new book over my lunch hour today and I am REALLY excited to start it!!
It is by the same woman that wrote my very favorite Twilight series.....another one I can read in a few hours. I have heard great things about this book (that is not in the Twilight series) and I am excited to get stuck in another great book!!

2 comments:

Grandma Joan said...

Ha I just finished the 2nd book in the twilight series. I don;t really like to read but I finished in less than a week! You better get out and make your life one of those mormon romance stories!!! just kidding

Ashley said...

I want to read this book so bad!!!!!!! I have heard that it is soooo good!!! I think that this is going to be on my list of books to read over the seven week break!!!!!!