Saturday, May 31, 2008

WANTED:

8 to 14 Year Old Jonas Brothers Fan
To accompany lonely college girl who wishes she was 12 so she actually had a good excuse to be in love with these boys, to the
Jonas Brothers Concer
in Denver, Saturday July 17, 2008 at 7PM


I promise it will be sooooooo much fun!  We can sing along and scream and dance all night long!  Any takers?  Come on, how can you resist this:


Any takers???  I'll buy the tickets!!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Jen you crack me up!! I am laughing out loud. I just made J.D. come and read this and he referred back to the fact that you didn't fall in love the picture he posted on your blog. Ha ha

Amanda said...

JENNI! I will go with you! I'm serious. I'm secretly in love with them. And the oldest one is our age so it's okay.