Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Preschool Test

Which way is the bus traveling?  To the left or to the right?

Preschoolers all over the country were shown this picture and asked this same question.  90% of them got it right.  I got it right too....proving that I should be a preschool teacher!  No one else in my family has gotten it right and I want to see if you can get it....Laura (and Brittany if you still read my blog...) I expect you to get it right!  Ask your kids too.  You can post your answers or keep them to yourself....I'll post the real answer in a few days!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

I am guessing to the right because we read from left to right.

Kendra said...

Nobody else is commenting. Am I going to regret doing this. Am I going to feel dumb in a couple of days? I am guessing so.

The Gould Family said...

I think its left, but I'm always wrong about these things. I think I think its left b/c thats the way the bus faces when I pick Ryley up from preschool! lol.

Kat said...

Paige and I say left.

Anonymous said...

Asey says to the right and I refuse to answer.

J.D.

Kendra said...

Common post the answer already!