Sunday, May 18, 2008

Shark Diving!!!

Megan had a super cool underwater case to put on her camera so we could take it with us in the cage.  It was cool to be able to take pictures right in there!  Please forgive us for looking so ridiculous.  It was hard to stay still under water and even harder to smile with all the salt water getting in!  Besides, since when did snorkel gear look good on anyone?  
Anyway, it was one of the scariest but coolest things I have ever done.  I am so glad they convinced me to do it!!  I would highly recommend this if you ever get the chance!



There is no zoom on this, they really were that close!!
  

2 comments:

The Gould Family said...

HOLY COW!! Those are cool pictures and how fun that you went and did that! I don't think I could ever do that, too scared! You amaze me!

Stacie said...

spring break shark attack.