Sunday, March 30, 2008

Silly Pranks

On Tuesday I made a cake for my friend Alex's birthday. I put it in the oven and went to Enrichment after asking my neighbor to come over and take it out in half an hour. An hour later I came back and it was still in the oven. It was burnt and discusting so obviously I didn't give it to him! Anyway, we decided it would be really funny to leave it for our FHE brothers. Then we decided it would be even funnier to leave it for random boys....so we did! We parked in the parking lot and 2 of my roommates ran it to the door with our note and then hid in the parking lot while the rest of us sat in my car and watched. One guy came out holding a cup and stared at it from like 5 different angles for like a full minute. Then some other crazy, shirtless man came running out with a bow!!! No joke, and not some wooden toy either. A full on, metal, black bow! We were so scared! He ran around the parking lot for a minute then they picked up the cake and went inside. My car was directly accross from their door, literally 15 or 20 feet away, we were sure they had seen us! We were laughing sooo hard. My other roommates got back in and we started to leave. They opened the blinds and the door and we all screamed and I sped away.



It was so much fun that we decided to do it again. This time we left a half eaten chocolate bunny with a note that said "call for the other half". Well they did call but we told them that it took too long to call and we already ate it. We, and by we I mean mostly Stacie, talked to them for like half an hour. It was really funny! She told them where we lived just after midnight we found this at our door......

Gross!! But still really funny. The next day Jen went a bought a HUGE chocolate bunny and we left it at their door. We are stil waiting for retaliation.....

0 comments: