Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cupcakes With Miss Ryley

On Laura's birthday we took her niece, Ryley, out for a cupcake. Molly, Laura, and I hang out at Ashley's (Laura's sister) house all the time and love playing with her kids, Ryley and Jackson. They are so cute and a ton of fun! So we went to pick her up and found her dressed, all by herself, in two different stripped shirts, and two flip flops that were the same style but different colors. She also had her purse. It had 2 Easter Eggs filled with candy inside, and her very own money to buy a cupcake with. She was really excited about it! She pointed to Jackson and said "He's not coming, its just girls day" hehe So we drove her to the cupcake place....one of my very favorites! When I got her out of the car I said "Let's go little girl" and she said "No, I'm a big girl". Oopps, my mistake! She picked out a pink cupcake--that was really red but shhhh...and got out her money to pay for it. Everyone there thought she was so darling. She sat down for about five seconds and ate a huge bite of frosting before she got up to go look at all the other cupcakes in the window, pointing out which one each of us got. At that point Molly and I stole a bite of her cupcake so we didn't get in trouble :) LOL Later Laura tried to steal a bite and Ryley told her to eat her own! We sat there for a little while taking pictures, eating cupcakes, and looking at all the other cupcakes. It was really fun! Plus, Molly, Laura, and I got to see our teacher outside of class, something we had always wanted, so we were pretty happy with the day!! Happy Birthday Laura!





Aunt Laura and Ryley getting some water


Pink Cupcakes are so fun!




0 comments: