These are pictures from Easter this year. I got to spend it with my little brother, cousins, and grandparents in Salt Lake. It was a lot of fun! We dyed eggs with all the kids before Nataly and Sydney had to leave. Then the next night all the "big kids" had an egg hunt in the dark in grama's backyard! We all got head lamps to wear. Kristopher is as bad as Brad and we ended up getting into an egg fight after we found out there were a few that did not get boiled! Oopps! The kid picked me up off the ground! I was not expecting that! Ryan and I had a good Easter morning, his was Jazz themed! :) I got a toothbrush that sings "We're All In This Together" from High School Musical. I love it! And a really cute outfit!
8 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment