In just 18 DAYS I will be here......
With these three amazing girls......
I absolutely cannot wait!! Thanks for the pics, Meg!
But before I go, I still have to:
-Take and pass my SPED 320 test
-Take my Parenting class test
-Read my parenting book and write a paper about it
-Read a book for Preschool seminar and write a paper about it
-Write a paper for my other parenting class
-Write another paper for the first parenting class
-Watch 4 fourm videos for SPED
-Write a cluster paper for SPED
-Make preschool slideshow
-Prepare my preschool budget
-Put together my document binder for preschool
-Survive my very last week teaching at BYU Idaho preschool without crying
-Pack up everything I own and decide what to take home and what to leave here
-Graduate with my associates degree
-Drive to Utah
-Drive home
-Unpack everything I own and get settled at home
-Pack for Hawaii!!
Dang its gonna be a busy 2 1/2 weeks!!
8 years ago

2 comments:
Yikes! You better get reading and writing and studying fast!
Sound like a lot of hard work before a lot of fun!! Good luck and have a great time.
Post a Comment