Aren't you cool! I love my friend who is a notary! She comes in handy!
I thought you were going to say you were pregnant...haha i guess being a notary is pretty exciting too!
Well aren't you all official! Does that follow you wherever or just at this job?
So you're going to help me do all sorts of illegal things now, right? I'm thinking forgery =) haha that is pretty cool Jenni. You're a pro.Love, Emmy
congratulations! You look so professional in that picture lol..I think you can get paid for that right?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aren't you cool! I love my friend who is a notary! She comes in handy!
I thought you were going to say you were pregnant...haha i guess being a notary is pretty exciting too!
Well aren't you all official! Does that follow you wherever or just at this job?
So you're going to help me do all sorts of illegal things now, right? I'm thinking forgery =) haha that is pretty cool Jenni. You're a pro.
Love, Emmy
congratulations! You look so professional in that picture lol..I think you can get paid for that right?
Post a Comment