This year Greg and I spent Christmas in Lubbock, Texas with Greg's mom's side of the family. Greg hadn't been there in years and I had never met any of these family members so we were very excited to be able to go to Texas!
We stayed with his grandparents and they were so sweet and took great care of us. His grandpa reminded me a little of my Papa Curly (my grandpa's dad) and he was so funny and told great stories. He has this memory of Greg when he was a little boy hearing a siren and running out to the street to see what it was. That made me laugh because he STILL does that! Except now he runs to his radio first! So cute! And his grandma was a sweetheart and great cook, along with Lisa, Greg's mom.
One of my favorite things was meeting Greg's cousins. He has several that are right around our ages and it was really fun to go out with them and play Mexican Train. I think I enjoyed it because it's not something I am really used to, most of my cousins are a lot younger than me (and everyone knows I love them to death!) but it was fun to have "big kids" to go out with!
Greg and I got each other new watches and our parents gave us money to save for the new ipad....when/if it ever comes out. We are (im)patiently waiting.......still......
Except for practically everyone getting sick we had a great time! Luckily everyone got feeling better....just as it was time to go home!!
Christmas Eve we all opened new jammies. I couldn't have a Christmas without "Grama Great Jammies" and Greg even got some too!
 |
| Me and my snowflake jammies |
 |
| Adam |
 |
| Emily |
 |
| Greg |
 |
| Lisa--who got thee cutest snowman jammies and matching slippers |
 |
| Arno with his jammies and wallet from Greg and I |
 |
| Family Pictures! |
 |
| My incredible in-laws....thanks again for a great trip! |
 |
| Greg, Grandma Helen, Grandpa Cecil, and Me |
1 comments:
Looks like fun Jenni! I'm so glad to hear you and Greg are doing well. And he's graduating and you're moving this summer? That's so crazy? Didn't you guys just get married? =)
Love you! - Emmy
Post a Comment