After Greg graduated we had a week before I had to come back to school so we decided to go to my house and get some things done for the wedding. We did a lot of cake tasting and visited several florists and looked for fabric to match bridesmaid dresses and took engagement pictures. It was a crazy week but we had a lot of fun! Greg and I got to go to a Nuggets game too. We went to dinner a few times and celebrated Ryan's birthday too. We didn't take too many pictures (probably because I felt bad for all the engagement pictures Greg had to endure!) but here are a few....
Greg makes great chocolate chip cookies.....and everyone knows how much my dad and brothers love chocolate chip cookies!! I snuck a few of him baking....
Stirring while we play Monopoly



The last 2 days we were there we got snowed in! It was yucky but luckily not bad enough that we couldn't get back. One afternoon the mail truck got stuck on our street so Greg and my dad and Ryan went out and pushed him out.

We thought we were all done with snow!!!

Thanks mom and dad, we had a great week!!!

4 comments:
I didn't know Greg could make Choc chip cookies!!! That;s awesome..he can take my place. That will make Randy happy...
YUCK! We got that storm first. It looks like it picked up steam as it headed your way!
Greg needs to make cookies next time he comes here!
Don't let him fool you into thinking he hand stirs with LOVE.....he needs a kitchen aid! haha, preferably a red one! LOL They were good cookies!
where are these engagement pictures?!?!
Post a Comment