On Friday April 10th Greg graduated from Brigham Young University Idaho with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology. Elder Neil Anderson, the newest member of the Quorm of the 12 Apostles for our church came and spoke. I am so proud of Greg! I also got to meet Greg's parents, brother, and sister that week, it was so much fun and great to finally meet all of the people I had heard so much about. I loved them! The night before graduation we all went to a special banquet dinner and listened to Elder Anderson and President Clark (The president of the university). Friday was commencement but each graduate only got 2 tickets so Adam and Emily (Greg's siblings) and I stayed home while his parents went to that. Later, we were all able to go to convocation together. This was the part where his name was read and he walked across the stage and got his diploma (cover! haha). I don't have any great pictures of that because Greg decided to be the very first person in line from the Psychology department and I was totally not ready for him! I never thought he'd be first! But here are a few pictures of all of us afterwards.....(They uploaded in backwards order for some reason....oopps)
Greg and I

1 comments:
YEAH!!! Glad to see some pictures! Congrats to Greg!
Post a Comment