Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Engagement Ring!

It is very difficult to take a decent picture of a gorgeous, sparkly, shiny diamond ring! Especially when none of your roommates are home and you have to take them by yourself, one handed! They are not the best and a little blurry but they will have to do for now until I can figure out how to take better ones....  

This is me showing my ring off to my roommates, Adri and Whitney, when I got home Friday night.  Greg heard us scream all the way across the parking lot outside his apartment!  I love that they are so excited for me! 
Here it is!!!  
I LOVE it!!!!  It is absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted.  And I love what it means and symbolizes even more.
I'm probably the luckiest girl in the whole world!
It is so pretty and sparkly.  I pretty much just stare at it all of the time.  I will admit though that it feels weird to wear a ring on this finger, I'm not used to it yet!!
<3

12 comments:

Kendra said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!! Jenn I love it! You both look so happy! Can I just say again enjoy this time. It is priceless and you only do it once. Write it all done so you remember details to share with your kids. We love you guys!!

Carly said...

Congrats Jenni! That is so exciting and your ring is gorgeous!

kaylenmargaret said...

Jenni! The ring is gorgeous!! Congratulations!!! : )

Julie said...

I love it too and I love you both! I can't wait! This will be so much fun! Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

jenni!

it's so beautiful and unique. i LOVE it. i'm so excited for you. :)

amanda

The Evans Family said...

I agree with Kendra! Keep track of everything you do! Can't wait to see it in person! Get down here and show us!

Kristi

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH OH MY GOSH WHAT A SWEET GUY!!!! THAT IS SO ROMANTIC IM JELOUS!!! CONGRATS ON THE ENAGEMENT IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW EXSTATIC YOU ARE!!!!!

BEST WISHES!!!!! XOXO KIMMIE

The Gould Family said...

awww, you're so cute!!! Congratulations!!! I need to see the ring in person!! Maybe once the kids are better we'll take a field trip to the clarke to see your ring! ;0)

LC said...

Jenni! I am so happy for you!!
Also, your ring is absolutely to die for. It is sooo beautiful! and it's unique! I looove it! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Jenni,
I am so excitied for you! I love the pitures but can't wait to see the ring in person. You better be in class I want to hear every detail!
I am so happy for you!

Molly

Jenn G. said...

Jenni,
Congratulations! Beautiful ring!
The Gordons

Aimee said...

So excited! Can I just say I'm so excited. Congrats!
Hope you don't mind being blog stocked either.