Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving In Utah

Greg came with me to Utah for our little family reunion/Thanksgiving/Papa's Birthday/ Kenna's Baptism.  It was a really fun weekend and I love getting to see everyone.  It was especially fun to have all of my little girls there!  However, they aren't as into me when they have each other to play with!  I think the little ones were scared of Greg too!  Except Asey, she liked him.  She sat on his lap and everything!  But I was proud of Jagen and Jessica for taking over my usual role of being in charge and playing.  Greg had a really good time too.  I think he was pretty nervous and all of the people overwhelmed him (he is SO much like my dad!) but he said he really had fun and enjoyed meeting my family.  He seemed to relax more as the week went on so I think it will just keep getting better and better!  : )  We had a great Thanksgiving together and got to go to Kenna's baptism.  These are a few pictures my mom took of Greg and I afterwards.  I think we are pretty dang cute!!  




I also took Greg to Temple Square to see the lights.  He had never been there at Christmas time before so I was really exited to show him how pretty it was!  We had a lot of fun hanging out downtown and it was absolutely beautiful!  We only had Greg's camera phone and none of the old people we asked to take our picture could use it so we only got one semi-good one.  But I still like it!

Greg took this picture of the temple and I think it is beautiful!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I can't imagine why he was nervous.....are we scary??? I hope just a little bit! HE passed round one......haha! Cute pics.....I wonder who the photographer is????

The Gould Family said...

love those pics! oh and it made my day that you have new blog posts!