Monday, December 8, 2008

My Christmas Wish List

Dear Santa,
This is what I want for Christmas this year!! I've been REALLY good!!

A white coat similar to this one.....
A plane ticket to the Holy Land to visit this beautiful girl....
A case to put this cute little guy in...love it!
For Greg to do well on the GRE and then get into Grad school at BYU or Texas Tech

A couple of these babies....specifically Paper Dolls, School Days, and maybe a font or 2

A new robe.

This yummy little thing. 16 gig in pink and a case to protect it. So cute!

THIS. Audi Q7. Silver exterior, black leather interior with all the extras. Mmmmmm......Anyone got 80 grand? I didn't think so.....

Nylons. And cute tights.

One of these cool, clear, plastic cases for my laptop. Is pink for this AND the ipod too much?

A memory foam mattress pad cover for Whitney since she isn't getting hers back.



A plane ticket to anywhere that looks like this. Say, mid March. By then I am sure I will be sufficiently frozen and could use a nice thaw.


Love, Jenn

12 comments:

Moon Fogg said...

YES YES!! PLEASE GIVE THIS GIRL A TICKET TO THE HOLY LAND!!

Moon Fogg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moon Fogg said...

hey remember when I commented the hell out of these pictures and then you accused me of 2 measly comments...? Now I am going to return that gift I bought you.

Amanda said...

jenni. there is no such thing as too much pink.

and i'm selfishly hoping greg gets into texas tech because lubbock is only three hours from here! :)

Kara said...

SO i need to get me one of those macbook covers as well! (Probably in pink too, and no, I don't think a pink cover and a pink ipod is too much! And they have beaches like that in Spain, so you should go there and visit me!

Julie said...

Keep dreaming little girl..........

Grandma Joan said...

I think Santa should bring it all too you!!

Kendra said...

Is your santa loaded or what? LOL

Grandma Joan said...

Jenn, I didn't see diamonds on that list..

Anonymous said...

All I know is if Julie wouldn't have posted for both Ali and Jenn I was going to become a long lost son and put in my list!! Good luck Jenn and Ali!!

Roger

Julie said...

Oh come Rog...you know the girls are getting EVERYTHING on their wishlist! I wouldn't want them disappointed on Christmas morning!

Shannon Skalla said...

haha Jenn you are so funny and creative. Great way to get exactly what you want for Christmas. The trip to hawaii looks especially nice - as i have been freezing since November. Let's plan a girl trip!!! Oh maybe you want to take Greg on that vaca. love ya!!!