You know you are addicted when....Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper was on sale today.....5 12 packs for 12 bucks!! It was AMAZING! Usually it is like 4 bucks for just one pack. The only other time this has happened was on my birthday...I am pretty sure it was Albertson's gift to me. I don't know why I got it again but I am so glad I did! I would have bought 10 but as you can see, I don't have enough room under my bed!!! Don't forget there is also another open one in the fridge! My roommates and I thought it was funny so we took pictures. I just got done working out so don't look at me, the Diet pop is supposed to be the focus!




8 years ago

6 comments:
That's my girl!! Love, MOM
I personally would have chosen diet A&W root beer. Good job on finding a bargain though.
Like mother like daughter!!! I am sure I didn't teach her that. I did teach her to buy a candy bar when she went to the store. That was a bad habit!! I think you are set for the rest of the this school year....Love you..Grama Joan
This is why I love you. :) I probably would have done the same thing though.
you addict
Too funny that your dad is just happy you found a good deal. Spoken by a true financial guru. Ha ha. You have seen more pictures of you with 12 packs than with any boys...what is your true love Jenn? LOL
Post a Comment