A few days ago Adri and I went to this new cupcake/hot chocolate place in Rexburg. It is called The Coco Bean Cupcake Bar. It is super cute. They have all kinds of cupcakes that are all amazing and lots of different kinds of hot chocolate and steamers. It is really cute too. The only thing that would make it better is to have Megan here to enjoy it with, since she is the QUEEN of cupcakes!
Laura's grandma send her some packets of pink hot chocolate. We weren't sure if it would actually be pink so we decided to try it out and made it after preschool one day. It turns out it really was pink!! It kind of looked like we were drinking Pepto Bismal though! 
For ValentiMes day (hehe) Laura, Molly, and I decided to do something cute for all the teachers at preschool. We found these awesome mini containers of playdough and put them together in little bags with candy and a note from us. We all have little mailboxes at preschool so on Wednesday night we came and put our valentines in everyone's box. We even sucked up a little and gave some to our teachers! 
8 years ago

1 comments:
Jenn - I love these last ouple posts! I love to check your blog! Just this weekend with Grandma my sister and i were taking about how great you are! Enjoy this time in your life and live it up!!!!!
Post a Comment