Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dressing up....

I went to my old roommate Kaylen's birthday party at a pizza place called Craigo's on Monday night. We were all supposed to dress up like a character from a movie. I decided to go totally out there and be the pregnant girl Juno, from the movie Juno. I looked a lot like her but I looked ridiculous because I was pregnant! It was really funny and everybody liked my costume. It was so awesome to see all of my friends from my old apartment and ward. I had forgotten how much I missed them! It was a way fun party and I am so glad I went!!

My roommate Jen was very creative with my "stomach". She stuffed a ski hat full of kitchen hand towels, put it on my stomach, wrapped it in a scarf or 2 to make it fatter and then layered lots of shirts over it. It was perfect!


My old roommates....Kaylen as Lucy from Across The Universe, and Adri just looking cool as usual

My old FHE brother Derik, my "pregnant" self, my good friend Tyler, and my other old FHE brother Alex who claimed to be the father all night




Alex and I after I changed out of my embarassing costume!!

0 comments: