Saturday, September 29, 2007

We Like To Party!

So far this semester is off to a great start! I stay insanely busy with teaching preschool and my other classes but I still have time to have fun. One thing I love about this place is my ward. My bishopric is AMAZING and I have tons of friends at church. For our opening social this semester we had a western theme dinner. The cowgirl in me loved it! It was a lot of fun and I was happy to have another place to wear my new cowboy hat! This picture is me and my roommates and my FHE sister Whitney who is my roommate's sister that goes to Paul Mitchel. We had a lot of fun at the party!


My roommates and I celebrated finishing the first week of school by going to dinner at Gringo's, the mexican place in Rexburg. I am so lucky that we get along so well. I love them all so much! In this picture there is Kaylen--I met her last fall living in the dorms and we have lived together ever since. Then me. Then McKenzie...the newest edition. She is from Fresno, CA and just moved in this semester. She is a lot of fun. Next is Megan, she is from Twin Falls and moved in with me last summer. I love her! Then it's Whitney who I met last Winter but she moved in over the summer. She is also from California. And last is Adri. She was in my ward last Winter and moved in this semester. I love these girls, we have so much fun!!


Whitney and I at our first party of the semester. The Apex party at the sand dunes. People at bugs for money. Don't worry, we had nothing to do with that!!


This is Leslie, me, and Stacie at the same party. I love these girls so much!


Last week my friends tried to set me up on a date. Only problem was that I already knew they guy and you can't go on a blind date where you know each other! We ended up "hanging out" in pairs so it was weird. Long story short I wasn't really interested in him and I am not really sure why they thought I would be but whatever. We had fun bowling. Meg and I are terrible bowlers but I was beating her the whole time except the last frame when she got a strike!! So I lost, something embarassing like 40 to 35. haha Anyway this is Me, my friend Melissa, and Megan.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like you are having more fun than work! Love the blog! makes me happy to see pictures.
Love mom

Julie said...

Did you know you can print this out like a journal. If you have to do that then don't use the slide show stuff. Good Job!

Stacie said...

OH! your blog makes me happy. you make me happy.

Kendra said...

Jenn - I love it! I am so excited that you are a blogger! I am adding you to my links! You are so darn cute, I love the light hair. I haven't seen it like that. I hope we get to see you soon. We would love to have you at T-day. Just let us know! Love ya