Tuesday, October 9, 2007

General Conference October 2007

Grama Joan and Papa Doc got me tickets to conference this year so my roommates and I all came down to Salt Lake for the weekend. Even though they weren't there my grandparents let us stay in there house and we had a lot of fun! The only roommate that didn't come was Adri, and she was there with her family. Whitney's boyfriend and our good friend Josh came up from California too so it was really fun to see him! We had really great time, I was so glad I could go to conference since I haven't been in a long time. We had awesome seats too so that made it even better! Here are some pictures of our weekend. It rained all day on Saturday, hence the umbrellas.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures.....Glad you had a great time. Very cute girls!!! All of you! Thanks for the cute notes, and for washing all the sheets..You are all welcome anytime.... Grma Joan

Kendra said...

You guys are so darn cute! I remember those days! Enjoy them! Can't wait to see you!

Amanda said...

Dearest Jenni, you don't know how happy I am to be able to read all about your life on your blog. I love you mucho! =)

Julie said...

Cute pictures! I was hoping you were not done blogging so soon! Mom