Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ta Da!!

On Wednesday my Church History teacher challenged us all to start/keep a journal. I don't know why but that has always been incredibly hard for me--I have tried to type it and I have tried to write it but I just can't be consistent. I decided that a blog is a much more fun way to journal. And since this is for a grade it should be fairly consistent...I hope! I know I sort of laughed at my mom when she started a "family blog" but I have realized that a LOT of my friends and family use blogs as a way to keep in touch. When I saw Stacie's it was so darn cute I decided that I needed one too, especially since I can't comment on hers unless I have one! So here it is....Stace this post is for you, since no one else in the world knows about my blog yet...love ya!!!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

OOOH! even though i look rancid in this picture it is still so dang cute! i love you analise!

Julie said...

You are turning into your mommy!!