After our trip to Snowflake we headed straight up to my grandparent's ranch in Southwestern Colorado. We are jealous that Greg's family is closer to it than we are! We met my family there and stayed for a week...and it was hard to convince Greg to go home! He LOVED it there as I knew he would, and we had a really great time. My mom took TONS of pictures so here are a few highlights:
The weather was pretty rainy at first but the boys went "mudding" on the 4 wheelers


He looks like Batman with his cape flying behind him

Sooooo dirty!!

And then he had to share the mud with me since I stayed in the car taking pictures

My dad took us on the longest and scariest 4 wheeler ride ever. I was so glad I rode on the back of Greg instead of driving! It was beautiful but pretty scary!

I don't like guns so I did this....
We tried to fish out on the lake but had no luck. So we paddled around until it started to rain. Every time Greg thought about going to the ponds to fish it started to rain. He even brought all his gear! Next time....
We also went to the hideout where Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid hid after they robbed the Telluride bank, hence the name "Hideout Ranch"
Cooking over the fire...yummy!
The very best part of the ranch is that we can always come back! Greg's already planning it! We did miss having Grama Judy and Papa Dean there, though. It was kind of weird to be there without them! Nobody takes care of the ranch like Papa does!
Thanks mom and dad! And Grama and Papa!








0 comments:
Post a Comment