Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy First Anniversary To Us!!

Greg and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary on August 7th. We got to spend the weekend in Park City and I loved remembering our wedding last year. I always tell Greg that I wish we could get married all over again because I loved our entire wedding so much. Our anniversary espeically made me miss it! Greg is just glad we weren't taking so many pictures this year!
Marrying Greg was the very best and smartest thing I ever did. He really is perfect for me and I am constantly in awe at how well we compliment each other and how much I have learned from him. I honestly think our relationship is better than I even thought a marriage could be. We are truly happy together and enjoy being together no matter what we are doing. It is a pretty incredible feeling to know that you get to be married to your best friend for forever.

A year ago, I didn't think we could love each other any more or be any happier than we were in this photo, coming out of the temple just minutes after being married. I am so glad I was wrong! Life with Greg just keeps getting better and I can't wait to see what is in store for our future together!
We spent our first anniversary at Zermatt Resort where we spend the first few days of our honeymoon a year ago. It was beautiful and we had so much fun!

Driving to Park City

The resort had added a cool new feature since we were there last year--a natural hot springs! It was all natural and just right in the middle of the parking lot of the resort. We made an appointment to go and were the only ones there!




It was just like a bathtub...there were even natural bubbles coming up from the floor of the spring! The rock that surrounds it was really cool and there are even tunnels leading to another hot springs at another resort.
This was one of our favorite things of the weekend, we would highly recommend it!

Our wedding cake was so yummy that we ate the rest of it on our honeymoon. So instead of yucky, frozen year old cake, we had yummy cupcakes from Sweet Tooth Fairy! Mmmm...

I am so lucky that he is mine forever! To quote Taylor Swift "He's the best thing that's ever been mine". Happy Anniversary, Greg! I love you!

1 comments:

Julie said...

I can't believe Greg let you take a picture kissing! He is loosening up! haha