Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Point Gardens

A couple weeks ago Greg and I went to Salt Lake City to go to the gardens at Thanksgiving Point.
I had my bridal pictures taken there a year ago and it was so beautiful, I wanted to come back when Greg was with me and we could see it all together. Although I do wish I could have worn my wedding dress this time too! ; )
We rented a golf cart and spent a couple of hours driving around to all the different parts of the gardens and it was so pretty!
The weather was perfect (something we hadn't quite gotten to in Idaho yet) and it was fun to hang out together and explore a new place.
Greg became a master of the 10 second timer on my camera so we actually got to take some pictures. I was pretty happy about it!






1 comments:

Laura and Chris said...

you guys are so cute. yay for updates!