While we were in Utah we also went to the Planetarium at Gateway with my grandparents and cousin Jessica.
Jessica and I and Greg and I on Mars
We saw a 3D movie about the Hubble telescope that was pretty cool and more entertaining than I thought it would be! I think my grandpa looks like the unibomber! haha
We also had lunch with one of my closest friends Kellie and her husband JP and got to see sonogram pictures of their little boy who is due in October. She is so cute and I am very excited for them!
A bunch of my cute little cousins came to my grandparents house for a barbeque and we had a lot of fun with them. We especially love getting to play with Talmage....he is soooo cute and I just love him to pieces. Every time I am there I just want to take him home with me! I love going to Utah and getting to hang out with my family, we always have so much fun!

0 comments:
Post a Comment