Better late than never!
April 3rd Greg celebrated his 27th birthday....I know....he is OLD!!
He got his gift from me back in February so I was a little worried that his actual birthday wouldn't be very exciting. Luckily, I was wrong and we had a great birthday/conference/Easter weekend together.
We went to dinner in Idaho Falls on Friday night so Greg could get his free birthday bonzai burger at Red Robin. On Saturday we watched some conference and just hung out and relaxed at home....Greg's favorite kind of day! That night he went to the Priesthood session while I finished baking his requested birthday cake....a Dr Pepper cake! After conference we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Then we came home and he "opened" presents! (he already knew what everything was, at least he got one early birthday surprise!)
My family got him some jeans and the new Microsoft Office for his new computer
And this spoiled boy bought this new flatscreen TV with money from his parents and the money from part of our tax return we each got a little of to spend. 2 BIG gifts this year....lucky! He loves it though and we use it all the time.
Then we ate the cake I baked....my first time using Dr Pepper in a cake (I even bought the regular kind instead of diet! Who wants a diet cake???) and my first time making a layered cake....this one had THREE!
It was actually fun to make and turned out really well. Thanks to Lisa (Greg's mom) for the recipe and helping me figure the layer thing out!
He's so old all the candles made the center cave in a little bit! :)
Making a wish!

1 comments:
You got non-diet Dr. Pepper? What is this world coming to? Haha, I'm glad you had a good celebration with Greg.
Emmy (not Emily)
Post a Comment