Nothing really exciting is going on except for my usual countdowns....
13 days until graduation!
20 days till I see Greg again...for good!
27 days until we get married!
Last week Greg and I spent a few days together in Phoenix with JD, Kendra and their kids. We were lame and didn't even take any pictures. It was so nice to be together again and we had a blast! The kids all loved Greg and we both had so much fun with them! Asey especially was so cute with him. She was our little shadow. JD had to tell her that the next time she sees us we will be "off limits" and she can't hang all over us because it will be at our wedding. LOL I was so happy she wasn't scared of him at all. She was cute, she'd come snuggle up with us on the couch, sit on his lap, ask him to throw her and catch her in the pool, ride in the car with us and sing songs, and just talk to him. She's hilarious. Greg even read stories with Reese and she said his name! I loved seeing him with the kids, it was so cute and I think he really enjoyed it! And Tyce and Jagen were nice enough to share their rooms with us. It was fun to stay up late talking to Jagen when she slept with me the last night. She is getting so grown up! Thanks JD and Kendra for taking good care of us!!
While we were there I got to take Greg to his first Broadway musical....my very favorite show, Wicked. I was a little nervous that he wouldn't like it but he actually really did! He said sitting next to me was like sitting with a little kid during Saturday morning cartoons because I was so happy and excited and knew all of the words. LOL It was really fun to get to see it again and to share something I love with Greg. Thanks mom!! :)
I also got to meet a few of Greg's friends that he grew up with. I had never met any of them before and it was really fun! They were all really nice. One of them is getting married in Idaho the last weekend in August so we will get to go to that and see them again.
I've also gotten to spend a little more time in Utah with my family the past couple weeks. I think McKenna, Nataly, Sydney, and Asey are as excited for our wedding as I am because they can't wait to wear the darling little white dresses Grama Joan bought for them. I got to show my dress to the girls in Utah after my bridal pictures (which were SO much fun!) and we even watched Bride Wars. Kenna said that Kate Hudson looked "almost as pretty as Jenni will on her wedding day". That girl is always good for my ego!
So now I am basically just waiting around until graduation. This is my second to last weekend to be here by myself and I am SO happy about that. When this summer started I honestly thought it would never, ever end. I am thrilled that we are almost done being apart. We can't wait to get married!!

2 comments:
That's awesome that you went to Wicked! How on earth could someone NOT love that show!? Everyone should see it. :)
Yay yay yay!!! You are almost there... I can't believe it. I am so happy for you. And I got your adorable invitation in the mail... you are so cute! I wish i could be there :( I lova ya jen!!!
Post a Comment