Monday, June 22, 2009

Utah Bridal Shower

My grandma Joan and aunt Kristi threw me a bridal shower in Salt Lake last weekend. My mom was there since I had my bridal pictures taken on Wednesday and so was most of my family. It was so much fun! I just wish we had gotten pictures of the people who were there and not just of me!

I had lots of help opening my gifts from my little girls!  I think Sydney had as much fun as I did!
A towel my grandma great made before she died.  It is sort of a family joke and I am so thrilled that they saved one for me!
A darling ice cream set (bowls and toppings and a scoop) from Grandma Joan and Aunt Kendra
McKenna gave me a card she wrote for me at school for "someone who she admired".  It was so sweet!  It has a picture of the temple on it and both of us in white dresses.  Love her!
A basket of bath items from my friend Molly.  It was so fun to see her, it had been awhile!
Greg and I are soooo excited to use this awesome popcorn machine the Nyman girls gave us!

I got so many wonderful gifts and it was so much fun to see so much family and some of my close friends.  I feel so blessed and loved!  Now we just can't wait to get married and move into our apartment so we can use all of our new things! 
Thanks everyone!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! That popcorn machine looks WICKED! I love popcorn so I am extremely jealous! :)

Ali and Ty said...

you didn't put my present on there? :(

Molly said...

Thanks Jenni for inviting me to your shower! It was really good to see ya!
~Molly